Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 3, 2011

How To Select Good Picture Books

Email not displaying correctly? View it as a webpage.
Ohdeedoh
01/03/2011 send to a friend
How To Select Good Picture Books

I used to think that all children’s books were good – the point is that kids are reading or being read to, right? My toddler son and I are lucky to live around the corner from our public library and we’re frequent visitors.  I let him pick out whatever he wants and I also make my own selections.  I’ve noticed lately that he goes straight for books based on tv shows he’s seen (primarily Thomas the Tank Engine) and I gravitate toward books I have fond memories of from my own childhood.  Maybe I need a little guidance. 

Go to full post 




True to our roots, we rounded up our best posts from 2010 on Small Space Living for Families.

The Week's Top Review Posts:
1. Alphabet Prints
2. A Year of Wonderful Wallpaper
3. A Year of Good Books
4. The Very Best Before and Afters




These Retro Wooden Toys by Gary Taxali are the kind of toys you might find in your grandparents' attic, but shiny and new.

The Week's Daily Finds:
1. Tublo by Djeco
2. The Herdsman and the Lost Bull Print
3. Sing and Spout Bath Mat
4. Porcelain Cups by SODA


Best,

Carrie McBride

Apartment Therapy
Apartment Therapy Media
270 Lafayette Street, Suite 1204
New York, NY 10012

You received this email because you signed up to to receive the Ohdeedoh Daily email.
If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely remove yourself from this list
Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates