Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Favorite 2010 Posts on The Kitchn

Email not displaying correctly? View it as a web page.
the kitchn. inspiring cooks. nourishing homes.
kitchen tours   recipes   mission  
12/30/2010 send to a friend
My Favorite Posts of 2010

Each December when it comes time to look back at the year and select the best posts, my first instinct is to stomp my feet and say "no fair!" - there are far too many great ones to fill one little round-up post.

For me, the point of this practice of picking favorites (see, it already sounds evil doesn't it?) is two-fold; one is to provide you, our readers, with a summary of some of the best of the best most informative, entertaining, and beautiful content we served up over the past 365 days of The Kitchn programming, and the other is a practice of gratitude for the people who make this site run every day.

I started this little publication on a whim five years ago. Today we have nineteen writers aside from myself contributing to The Kitchn, and it is they who make it a far better publication than it ever was when I was the only one on the ship. So for that reason, I give you nineteen of my favorite posts of 2010, one for each. 

Continue reading My Favorite Posts of 2010...

Sara Kate's Picture
My latest posts
Cheers,

Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan
Follow me on Twitter!

Advertise With Us
Apartment Therapy Media inspiring cooks. nourishing homes. home. design. children. smarter homes. fewer wires. abundant design for green homes.

You received this email because you signed up to to receive The Kitchn weekly email.

Unsubscribe

Copyright 2010. Apartment Therapy. 270 Lafayette Street, Suite 1204, New York, NY 10012. 212-966-7174.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates